Monday 15 November 2010

Apparently, Ethel's Staying Around.

Okay, short post seeing as how I am desperately trying to reach 100,000 by the end of tonight. will it happen? I don't know, but I'm looking at a marathon sleeping session during the Xmas holidays.

Quick update on this week, I went out Friday night without really wanting or needing to, and now I'm behind. Okay, okay, only by about 4,000 words, which I can make up in a couple of hours on a really good day, but it also means I won't have much time at all to make up for it if I slow down at any other point during this month.

Also, Ethel. This lovely old lady has decided to muscle her way into my story, and is now staying around, it seems. I don't know where she came from, apparently she lives a couple of floors below Bryson in his apartment building, and likes to engage him in conversation. My guess is that she's just lonely, but I'd hate to see her hurt because of Bryson does.

Which is, more than likely, what will happen.

At 94k out of a possible 100k.

Love and toast. x

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your final word count, very well done!! :)

    ReplyDelete