Sunday 31 October 2010

Hello, Blog. I Believe It Has Been A While ...

In other words, life climbed on top of me, pinned me to the ground, and forced me into unconscious submission. And my goodness, that sounded better in my head.

Anyways, with what I can only assume has been a 4-day-energy bender behind me, I'm almost ready to begin NaNo. Of course, I'm feeling a little ... distracted. I'm replaying Thursday night (Avenged Sevenfold/Stone Sour at Birmingham NIA) over and over in my head, and re-watching footage of the night on YouTube ... this is, of course, something that needs to stop before NaNo begins.

That said, the outlines are complete. All that is left to do is, 1. Make a book trailer, for fun, and 2. Write it. Unfortunately, my blog must feel a little ... left out. So I'm paying it a little attention, at least. I'm actually really pumped to start NaNoing already. Just another 3 hours or so to go, and I don't know if I can or will last out, but damn it, I'm going to try it. Even if it means I'll be borrowing money for cans of Relentless Energy Drink in the morning ... less than 7 and I'm still safe, aka. not likely to have a heart attack.

So, I'm thinking I need a small to-do-list, as I have had all this week. I'm sure there is something I need to do this Halloween night. I'm just not sure ... what ...

No comments:

Post a Comment